Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Little Frustrated

So needless to say anytime someone tries to lose weight they get frustrated, and I am definitely feeling that way today. I am actually more mad at myself than anything. I pretty much have wasted the last two weeks. I spent last week binjing and eating whatever I want, and it showed when we did our weigh in. I spent this past week very motivated to not have that happen again and I worked my butt off. To no avail I didn't even lose all the weight I gained from my binge fest. I know that depressing number on the scale is dependent on some many different factors, and can change from day to day, but I am still dissappointed - in myself and the process. I had a crazy week, and even on The Biggest Loser the girl who worked the hardest gained 2 pounds and her trainer siad it was probably due to the stress she faced that week. I have tried to tell myself that must be the case for me, but I don't want to use any excuses. I haven't given up and plan to work really hard agian this week, but the frustration is still there. I fear that I will just be stuck at this same weight forever. How do I get past that negativity, and have faith that I am doing what I can to reach my goal? Well I just needed to vent a little bit it helps me move past the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment