Sunday, March 8, 2009

A New Approach

I have done well with my exercising goals. I exercise 6 days a week, but the eating has a lot of room for improvement. I was praying to find a way to replace my bad eating habits with something good. I had been trying to find something for weeks, but I found nothing that worked on my own. As I made it a matter of prayer, this is what I came up with: I am going to work for my new exercise shoes. Everytime I resist a bad habit, I get to put a marble in a container. When I fill up the container, I earn money towards my shoes that I already need to buy anyway. This way the better I get at resisting the bad habits the sooner I get them. I am thinking this will work because it was by inspiration that I got the idea. Only Heavenly Father knows what will really work for me. I felt pretty good tonight when I got the container all set up and put in my first marbles. I will be focusing on doing better and not the bad habits. Isn't that what Heavenly Father wants us to be doing anyway in all areas?

No comments:

Post a Comment