Friday, February 27, 2009

I need therapy

I am so glad we did this blog. I need to vent for a while so I don't go up to the kitchen. This 4 day anti-bloat is crazy. It says it is a 1200 calorie day, but it feels like a 700 calorie day. I hate that one of my meals is a little chicken, tomatoes and a cheese stick. The next meal was a smoothie of frozen blueberries and water with some added flax seed oil. Are you kidding? The book said the first day would be the hardest, and it better be because I can't feel sorry for myself for too many days in a row, I will brake. Nothing sounds fun or good to do when all you can do is think of food.
I love that we can all share this together. It is nice to not feel like there is something wrong with me when I fall and have to climb back up. Rachael, you have done much better than I have with the eating over the last week or so. I hope you can get over the feeling guilty part quickly. You are doing great. Satan uses quilt to have us turn away from Christ because we feel not worthy. The thing Christ wants us to do is admit the mistake and use it to learn from. Does that mean we never fall again? Probably not, but have a battle plan to pick yourself up as quick as possible. I am not sure where that came from, but I do that sometimes.
In the end I hope this is fun for everyone. Here is to learning new habits over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment